RBC Wealth Management
What is the opportunity?
Join a growing team and use your analytical and communication skills as well as industry knowledge to help clients obtain their financial goals and plan for the future. You will work closely with one or more Financial Advisors (FA) and help them grow their business, educate clients regarding products and services, monitor client activity and performance, communicate investment strategy, and gather information for wealth planning.
At RBC Wealth Management, your career progression matters to us. We offer training, development and learning resources so you continue to grow your career in a way that matters to you.
What will you do?
- Gather client suitability information, open new accounts, and assist with asset gathering.
- Facilitate the transfer of funds and securities and the issuance of checks, wire transfers and ACH disbursements when requested.
- Process investment advisory agreements and monitor account surveillance on the AdvisoryLink platform.
- Identify business development opportunities with the goal of increasing revenue, enhancing client relationships and streamlining day-to-day processes.
- Provide a high level of service to clients by anticipating needs and completing requests efficiently.
- At the FA’s request, research and communicate investment strategies and recommendations to clients.
Research complex problems in clients’ accounts with assistance from business partners and deliver an effective and acceptable resolution.
What do you need to succeed?
- 3+ years of Registered Client Associate experience or related industry experience
- Series 7 and 66 (or 63/65)
- Advanced understanding of the stock market, investments and retirement plans and working knowledge of fixed income products, equities, mutual funds, insurance, annuities and applicable compliance rules and regulations
- Computer proficiency
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to continually maintain and build relationships, being detail-oriented, possessing outstanding written and verbal communication and problem solving skills, and ability to navigate multiple demands in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Salesforce experience
- Knowledge of Money Guide Pro planning software
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Flexible work/life balance options
Opportunities to do challenging work
Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
Access to a variety of job opportunities across business
To apply for this job please visit rbc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.