Website Federated Hermes
FEDERATED HERMES, INC.
State Registration Specialist
Hybrid location (office/remote)
Federated Hermes, Inc., a global leader in active, responsible investing, is seeking a Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline or three years of business experience in a regulatory environment for our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania office.
As a member of the Compliance team, this role will review and approve the daily work of the compliance vendor, perform quality control testing, process registration and vendor payments, and provide administrative support to the department.
What you can expect:
· Review and approve/decline requests for registration.
· Monitor funds for compliance with state laws.
· Perform quality control testing on vendor’s work
· Forecast and update registration expense projections for funds.
· Process balance payments for registration and vendor expense.
· Provide vendor with SEC filing information relative to fund changes.
· Provide state securities regulators with registration information and documentation.
What we are looking for:
· Two years of experience in accounting, banking, or finance or three years of business experience in a regulatory environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline or three years of business experience in a regulatory environment.
· Knowledge of state registration regulations preferred.
About Federated Hermes:
For more than 60 years, Federated Hermes (FHI) has provided world-class investment solutions to financial professionals in the United States and around the world. Federated Hermes’ employees have defined the qualities of the company’s success over the decades: a reputation for integrity and excellence, a commitment to customers and employees and a history of longstanding client relationships. While each market cycle brings new opportunities and challenges to the company, Federated Hermes continues to foster employee commitment to excellence in the investment management industry.
Federated Hermes, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
Federated Hermes is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to the following criteria: race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, mental or physical disability, age, familial or marital status, ancestry, military status, veteran status or genetic information as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable local, state or federal law applicable to Federated Hermes. Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.
About Federated Hermes, Inc. go to: www.federatedhermes.com
For more information, please go to Federatedhermes.com or click on the following link:
To apply for this job please visit careers.federatedinvestors.com.