Website Federated Hermes
FEDERATED HERMES, INC.
PROPOSAL CONTENT WRITER
Hybrid location (office/remote)
Federated Hermes, Inc., a leading global investment manager with $704B in assets under management, serving investors around the word is seeking a Proposal Content Writer to join our Product & Marketing Management division.
The successful candidate will serve as an experienced, dedicated writer with responsibility for proactively developing content and ensuring overall quality control of the team’s content library and RFP submissions.
What you can expect:
· Oversee the Proposal Team’s core content system, Loopio, ensuring content is accurate, consistent, reviewed regularly and considered up to date for use in proposals, due diligence questionaries and consultant databases
· Specifically focus on development and maintenance of content
· Lead special projects, such as the PRI Transparency Report, as well as complex operational due diligence requests and surveys, as appropriate.
· Edit the team’s proposal responses to ensure highest quality responses are submitted to clients
· Coordinate subject matter expert presentations to the team to increase team’s knowledge base and solidify relationships with key internal stakeholders
· Maintain familiarity with competitors and industry trends by researching competitor RFP and consultant database submissions and incorporate best practices as appropriate into Federated Hermes approach.
What we are looking for:
Bachelor degree in English, Communications, Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing or related experience in lieu of degree required
Minimum 3 years of relevant proposal/writing experience required; relevant investment management experience preferred
Knowledge of the Federated Hermes organization and product offerings preferred
Experience managing large projects simultaneously ensuring efficient utilization of resources required
· Understanding of investment management industry including key terminology, market trends, regulatory considerations, etc. preferred.
High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office required
Experience using content management systems such as Loopio preferred.
About Federated Hermes:
For more than 60 years, Federated Hermes (FHI) has provided world-class investment solutions to financial professionals in the United States and around the world. Federated Hermes’ employees have defined the qualities of the company’s success over the decades: a reputation for integrity and excellence, a commitment to customers and employees and a history of longstanding client relationships. While each market cycle brings new opportunities and challenges to the company, Federated Hermes continues to foster employee commitment to excellence in the investment management industry.
For additional information:
About this opportunity please visit:
Federated Hermes, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
Federated Hermes is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to the following criteria: race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, mental or physical disability, age, familial or marital status, ancestry, military status, veteran status or genetic information as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable local, state or federal law applicable to Federated Hermes. Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.
We are interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
About Federated Hermes, Inc. go to: www.federatedhermes.com
To apply for this job please visit careers.federatedinvestors.com.