Website Federated Hermes
FEDERATED HERMES, INC.
Mail Center Associate
Federated Hermes, Inc. a global leader in active, responsible investment management, with $715 billion in assets under management is seeking a Mail Center Associate to join our Mail Center Services Team. In this role, you will provide support for incoming, interoffice, and outgoing mail and packages for Federated Hermes.
What you can expect:
As a Mail Center Associate you will:
· Distribute all incoming and interoffice mail in a timely manner.
· Adhere to regular scheduled mail and courier runs.
· Process outgoing mail and couriers.
· Maintain working knowledge of mailing/shipping equipment.
· Deliver bulk items to internal clients.
· Receive all deliveries for Federated Hermes.
· Monitor and expedite special requests from the scheduling board.
What we are looking for:
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Previous mail center experience preferred.
Knowledge of postal and courier equipment preferred.
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint suite experience preferred.
Our investment in you:
We believe our employees are our most important asset. Therefore, we offer benefits programs designed to help you and your family thrive, training programs to advance your professional development and opportunities for you to give back to the community. Our offerings include:
· A competitive total compensation package, including bonus programs designed to recognize and incentivize our employees to do their best every day.
· Time off programs including paid vacation, parental leave and a volunteer day to help you stay healthy and connected to the things that are important.
· Opportunities to expand your professional network within the firm and the community through participation in programs such as the Women in Investing Employee Resource Business Group and the University Ambassador Program.
About Federated Hermes:
For more than 60 years, Federated Hermes (FHI) has provided world-class investment solutions to financial professionals in the United States and around the world. Federated Hermes’ employees have defined the qualities of the company’s success over the decades: a reputation for integrity and excellence, a commitment to customers and employees and a history of longstanding client relationships. While each market cycle brings new opportunities and challenges to the company, Federated Hermes continues to foster employee commitment to excellence in the investment management industry.
For additional information:
About this opportunity please visit: https://careers.federatedhermes.com/psp/EXT/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=11&JobOpeningId=8915&PostingSeq=1
Federated Hermes is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to the following criteria: race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, mental or physical disability, age, familial or marital status, ancestry, military status, veteran status or genetic information as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable local, state or federal law applicable to Federated Hermes. Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.
We are interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.
About Federated Hermes, Inc. go to: www.federatedhermes.com
To apply for this job please visit careers.federatedhermes.com.