Website Federated Hermes
Federated Hermes Career Opportunity
Digital Marketing Specialist – (12-18 month project. Benefits eligible)
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, digital marketing or other undergraduate degree with relevant work experience required.
- 1-3 years of marketing and/or digital marketing experience preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required.
- Basic HTML programming skills preferred.
- Experience with Google, Marketo, Adobe products preferred.
- Prior experience with website content management email campaign management, email analysis and sales lead generation through marketing automation tools preferred.
- Familiarity with analytical assessment of electronic initiatives preferred.
- Understanding of social media platforms, their features and/or monitoring/listening software preferred.
- Coordinate various digital projects of limited scope. This includes posting content on Federated Hermes or related websites, co-authoring business specifications, organizing meetings, training business users and communicating information to business units.
- Serve as project manager for e-mail marketing campaigns including working with Marketing, Sales and IT personnel as appropriate.
- Follow plans to test new features/content/technology as a member of the technology project team.
- Serve as a digital coordinator on various marketing and operational initiatives for the corporate and other supported websites. Act as liaison between the Marketing groups, IT and other stakeholders for the project.
- Assist with social media initiatives including operating message vaulting and compliance system, working with Compliance to develop and adjust procedures, assisting with social media monitoring and developing understanding of social terms, trends and features.
- Understand compliance responsibilities with respect to content and design review and take steps to assure that projects are appropriately reviewed and approved.
- Maintain project records and document metrics against the critical success factors and keep the team informed.
- Work on cross-functional teams to translate client needs into digital-marketing solutions.
- Assist the manager, as requested, in research to draft plans and proposals to reflect department and team goals and strategies, including adhering to project budgets.
- Assist with strategic initiatives to develop, evaluate and deliver content and features via website and other digital marketing media.
- 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (overtime as required)
- Hybrid Location (In-office/Remote)
- Federated Hermes Tower, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly organized team player.
- Comfortable with interacting with all levels of company management as well as clients.
- This is a temporary, benefits eligible role estimated to last 12 – 18 months.
About Federated Hermes
At Federated Hermes, our goals are to help individuals invest and retire better, to help our clients achieve better risk-adjusted returns, and to contribute to the positive outcomes in the wider world. We pledge to always putting our clients first and to acting responsibly and transparently. Our commitment to active, responsible investment has enabled us to become a leading investment manager with $757B in assets under management; serving investors around the world.
We provide careers opportunities that have enabled our employees to grow and meet their career aspirations while balancing the needs of their personal lives. We offer a collaborative environment that promotes doing things the right way and always with integrity, sharing ideas to drive positive change, and following through on our commitments. We are motivated by a higher purpose and always consider the impact of our work. We promote teamwork and foster a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace where unique perspectives, ideas and experiences are recognized and appreciated for the contributions they bring. At Federated Hermes, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment. As part of the company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Federated Hermes takes affirmative action to ensure that minorities, females, veterans, and qualified people with disabilities are considered for employment and promotional opportunities.
For consideration, please visit our company website and reference job #8972 or use the link provided:
Federated Hermes, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.
EOE – including disabilities / vets
We are interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
To apply for this job please visit careers.federatedhermes.com.