Website Federated Hermes
Federated Hermes Career Opportunity
Responsibility Works… As an Associate Financial Analyst (Hybrid)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Financial Analyst in our downtown Pittsburgh Headquarters.
What You’ll Do
As an Associate Financial Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to manage the financial planning and analysis of a domestic sales channel, which includes the tracking and managing of revenue and expenses along with budgeting and planning of the income statement. You will be involved with potential M&A transactions and supports investor relations with our quarterly public earnings releases.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
· Bachelor’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field is preferred
· Two years FP&A experience preferred with a knowledge of profit and loss statements, corporate budgeting/forecasting, and a passion for corporate finance
· Experience with financial information systems is preferred (Hyperion Essbase/Smartview, FINDERS, Oracle Financials, MIS and MARS)
Our Investment in You
We believe our employees are our most important asset! Therefore, we offer benefits programs designed to help you and your family thrive, training programs to advance your professional development and opportunities for you to give back to the community. Our offerings include:
· A competitive total compensation package, including bonus programs designed to recognize and incentivize our employees to do their best every day
· Time off programs including paid vacation, parental leave and a volunteer day to help you stay healthy and connected to the things that are important
· Opportunities to expand your professional network within the firm and the community through participation in programs such as the Women in Investing Employee Resource Business Group and the University Ambassador Program.
· Location – Pittsburgh, PA 15222
About Federated Hermes
At Federated Hermes, our goals are to help individuals invest and retire better, to help our clients achieve better risk-adjusted returns, and to contribute to the positive outcomes in the wider world. We pledge to always putting our clients first and to acting responsibly and transparently. Our commitment to active, responsible investment has enabled us to become a leading investment manager with $715.2B in assets under management; serving investors around the world.
We provide careers opportunities that have enabled our employees to grow and meet their career aspirations while balancing the needs of their personal lives. We offer a collaborative environment that promotes doing things the right way and always with integrity, sharing ideas to drive positive change, and following through on our commitments. We are motivated by a higher purpose and always consider the impact of our work. We promote teamwork and foster a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace where unique perspectives, ideas and experiences are recognized and appreciated for the contributions they bring. At Federated Hermes, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment. As part of the company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Federated Hermes takes affirmative action to ensure that minorities, females, veterans, and qualified people with disabilities are considered for employment and promotional opportunities.
For additional information about this opportunity go to:
Federated Hermes offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
EOE – Including Disability / Vets
Federated Hermes is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to the following criteria: race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, mental or physical disability, age, familial or marital status, ancestry, military status, veteran status or genetic information as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable local, state or federal law applicable to Federated Hermes.
We are interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
To apply for this job please visit careers.federatedhermes.com.