Website Federated Hermes
Federated Hermes Career Opportunity
Responsibility works… as an Advanced Analytics Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for an Advanced Analytics Analyst located in Pittsburgh, PA
What You’ll Do
As an Advanced Analytics Analyst, you will prepare data for consumption and develop advanced analytics visualizations to support sales analytics and business intelligence information that contributes to the strategic and tactical decisions relating to distribution efforts. Work across the sales organization and related functions to understand business needs, develop productionized data products and drive the adoption of sales intelligence into day-to-day processes.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analytics or STEM (science, technology, engineering, math)
- Up to 1 year of related experience, including exposure to business analytics concepts and technical knowledge of data visualization tools. (i.e. Power BI, Tableau)
- Experience in gathering requirements and working directly with end users to produce data products.
- Exposure to a variety of reporting technologies and approaches, data modeling techniques, and KPI development leveraging visualization tools such as Power BI and Tableau.
- Intermediate technical and analytical abilities with data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau)
- Basic understanding of the techniques to manage and prepare large volumes of disparate data.
- Ability to effectively communicate “data stories” to other non-technical business partners.
Our Investment in You
We believe our employees are our most important asset! Therefore, we offer benefits programs designed to help you and your family thrive, training programs to advance your professional development and opportunities for you to give back to the community. Our offerings include:
- A competitive total compensation package, including bonus programs designed to recognize and incentivize our employees to do their best every day
- Time off programs including paid vacation, parental leave and a volunteer day to help you stay healthy and connected to the things that are important
- Opportunities to expand your professional network within the firm and the community through participation in programs such as the Women in Investing Employee Resource Business Group and the University Ambassador Program.
- Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Hybrid Location (office/remote)
About Federated Hermes
At Federated Hermes, our goals are to help individuals invest and retire better, to help our clients achieve better risk-adjusted returns, and to contribute to the positive outcomes in the wider world. We pledge to always putting our clients first and to acting responsibly and transparently. Our commitment to active, responsible investment has enabled us to become a leading investment manager with $757.6B in assets under management; serving investors around the world.
We provide careers opportunities that have enabled our employees to grow and meet their career aspirations while balancing the needs of their personal lives. We offer a collaborative environment that promotes doing things the right way and always with integrity, sharing ideas to drive positive change, and following through on our commitments. We are motivated by a higher purpose and always consider the impact of our work. We promote teamwork and foster a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace where unique perspectives, ideas and experiences are recognized and appreciated for the contributions they bring. At Federated Hermes, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment. As part of the company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Federated Hermes takes affirmative action to ensure that minorities, females, veterans, and qualified people with disabilities are considered for employment and promotional opportunities.
For additional information:
About this opportunity please visit: https://careers.federatedhermes.com/psp/EXT/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=11&JobOpeningId=8980&PostingSeq=1
EOE – Including Disability / Vets
Federated Hermes is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to the following criteria: race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, mental or physical disability, age, familial or marital status, ancestry, military status, veteran status or genetic information as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable local, state or federal law applicable to Federated Hermes.
We are interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
To apply for this job please visit careers.federatedhermes.com.