Website Federated Hermes
FEDERATED HERMES, INC.
Channel Marketing Manager – Treasury
Boston, Massachusetts (Hybrid)
Federated Hermes, Inc., a global leader in active, responsible investing, is seeking a Channel Marketing Manager – Treasury to join our Marketing Communications department based in our Boston, Massachusetts office (hybrid).
What You’ll Do
The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the development of marketing plans for the Treasury channel on an annual basis, revising plans as changing priorities and market dynamics dictate and marshalling Marketing resources, coordinating the development and implementation of campaign strategies, programs and tactics, and ensuring that Marketing and Distribution Team priorities are in sync.
Responsibilities include but are limited to:
- Develop, implement and evaluate channel marketing plans, programs and campaigns with the goals of generating leads, acquiring new clients, expanding market share and growing assets under management
- Manage and prioritize marketing activities in support of the assigned distribution channel
- Establish channel-specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), evaluate and report on the impact of campaigns, plans and programs in achieving their stated objectives
- Collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders including the firm’s Salespeople, Sales channel leadership, Product Managers, Marketing colleagues, Compliance and Legal personnel, Investment team members, as well as clients and vendors
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to assure that owned, client-specific websites remain relevant and up-to-date with current content and data
- Ensure that value-add content is up-to-date and relevant for audiences in the assigned channel, and generate ideas for new content as industry dynamics and the needs of the channel change
- Work with the Presentations Team, Marketing Operations & Project Management and/or internal/external design teams to assure that required presentations and print collateral materials are available for use in marketing campaigns and programs.
- Write creative briefs and work with the content and design teams to develop ideas for, draft and create new sales support pieces for the channel to use with existing / prospective clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients’ marketing personnel and other relevant contacts to cooperate on marketing efforts with the goal of growing client assets
- Participate in in-person meetings with existing or prospective clients, as requested by channel leadership
This position requires a detailed understanding of a broad range of Federated Hermes investment strategies and products, client needs and buying behavior (across all channels), investment analytics, and sales and marketing techniques. You will act as a resource to the division and firm for strategic and targeted intelligence gathering and project coordination.
The Expertise We are Looking For
- Bachelor degree in marketing communications or related field required; Advanced degree or certification in marketing preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience in investment marketing, corporate communications, or marketing communication/strategy required
- Project management experience required
- Knowledge of marketing campaigns and how to use such programs to improve content and enhance brand required.
- Strong knowledge of marketing campaigns, tools and tactics, as well as how to use such programs to generate awareness and consideration for financial services brands and products required;
- Knowledge of the wealth management, investment management, and/or insurance businesses, as well as asset classes and investment product structures required; Deep knowledge of the investment management business, and the characteristics of particular client segments including Institutional, Retirement/401(k), 529 and/or Broker/Dealer preferred
- Advanced understanding of investment product structures including mutual funds, ETFs, SMAs and institutional separate accounts preferred
- Experience managing, supervising or mentoring staff preferred
Our Investment in You
We believe our employees are our most important asset! Therefore, we offer benefits programs designed to help you and your family thrive, training programs to advance your professional development and opportunities for you to give back to the community. Our offerings include:
- A competitive total compensation package, including bonus programs designed to recognize and incentivize our employees to do their best every day.
- Time off programs including paid vacation, parental leave and a volunteer day to help you stay healthy and connected to the things that are important.
- Opportunities to expand your professional network within the firm and the community through participation in programs such as the Women in Investing Employee Resource Business Group and the University Ambassador Program.
About Federated Hermes
At Federated Hermes, our goals are to help individuals invest and retire better, to help our clients achieve better risk-adjusted returns, and to contribute to the positive outcomes in the wider world. We pledge to always put our clients first and to act responsibly and transparently. Our commitment to active, responsible investment has enabled us to become a leading investment manager with $669B in assets under management; serving investors around the world.
We provide careers opportunities that have enabled our employees to grow and meet their career aspirations while balancing the needs of their personal lives. We offer a collaborative environment that promotes doing things the right way and always with integrity, sharing ideas to drive positive change, and following through on our commitments. We promote teamwork and foster a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace where unique perspectives, ideas and experiences are recognized and appreciated for the contributions they bring. Federated Hermes is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to the following criteria: race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, mental or physical disability, age, familial or marital status, ancestry, military status, veteran status or genetic information as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable local, state or federal law applicable to Federated Hermes.
We are interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
For additional information
About this opportunity please visit:
About Federated Hermes, Inc. go to: www.federatedhermes.com
To apply for this job please visit careers.federatedhermes.com.