We are excited to announce that the Employee Benefit Research Institute (EBRI) is partnering with the Peterson Foundation Fiscal Internship program this year to offer a paid, full-time, 10-week fiscal internship in Washington, DC! Applications for the internship will remain open until January 28th.
We encourage all FARE HBCU students to apply. For more information on the internship, visit the Peter G. Peterson Foundation (PGPF) website here.
The application portal can be found here. Students will need:
- A résumé
- A personal Statement
- A Statement of Policy Interest
- An unofficial copy of school transcript
- Contact information for two academic or professional references
The Peter G. Peterson Foundation (PGPF) Fiscal Internship program offers full-time paid internships at leading policy institutions in Washington, DC. Over the summer, PGPF Fiscal Interns have the opportunity to:
- Live and work in Washington, DC for the duration of the ten-week internship
- Gain substantive policy research experience at a leading organization
- Work under the direct supervision of a respected scholar
- Join and network with a diverse community of experts and students interested in budgetary and economic issues
- Travel to the PGPF office in New York City to meet Foundation staff
- Receive a $7,000 stipend for the duration of the summer